CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-25T23:02:13+00:002013 Mercedes-Benz E350 CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-25T23:02:13+00:00
- + Perform Vehicle Inspection + Drain Engine Oil & Remove Oil Filter + Refill With Fully Synthetic Motor Oil + Replace Oil Filter + Test, Check, & Correct Coolant & Brake Fluid Levels + Correct Windshield Washer Fluid Level + Check & Correct Power Steering Fluid Level (most cars) + Check For Leaks At Engine, Cooling, Transmission, & Differential Systems + Set & Correct Tire Pressure + Inspect Brake Pads & Rotor Condition + Check Hydraulic Brake Lines For Wear Issues + Check Suspension & Tire Components + Complete Vehicle Road Test & Check For Drivability Issues + Reset FSS Vehicle Service Indicator
- Called, advised customer & authorized repair on 2/22/2021 @ 10:26 AM for additional $ 165. Perform flush of braking system & renew with new fluid.
- Called, advised customer & authorized repair on 2/22/2021 @ 10:26 AM for additional $ 375. Remove wheels, unbolt caliper, remove & replace brake pads & sensor. Clean friction surfaces, lubricate metal-to-metal contact surfaces & reassembled. Road tested, no squeak at the time of vehicle completion. NOTE: Customer aware of potential brake squeak when brake rotors are not changed at the same time as brake pads.
- Front Tires @ 32 PSI, Rear Tires @ 34 PSI
- Sent vehicle to car wash as complimentary service for customer.
Shirley C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/24/2021