- + Perform Vehicle Inspection + Drain Engine Oil and Remove Oil Filter + Refill With Fully Synthetic Motor Oil + Replace Oil Filter + Test, Check, and Correct Coolant and Brake Fluid Levels + Correct Windshield Washer Fluid Level + Check and Correct Power Steering Fluid Level (most cars) + Check For Leaks At Engine, Cooling, Transmission, and Differential Systems + Set and Correct Tire Pressure + Inspect Brake Pads and Rotor Condition + Check Hydraulic Brake Lines For Wear Issues + Check Suspension and Tire Components + Complete Vehicle Road Test and Check For Drivability Issues + Reset FSS Vehicle Service Indicator
- Front Tires @ 32 PSI, Rear Tires @ 34 PSI
- Verified complaint, connected MB DAS and performed diagnostic. Found mirror module not communicating with MB DAS likely due to faulty coding. Advise customer to have mirror reprogrammed at dealer.
- Verified complaint, removed drive belt, allowed vehicle to cool completely and retested. Found metal tapping noise coming from timing chain, possibly camshaft adjusters or chain tensioner. Advise customer to monitor and wait for conditions to worsen (noise to increase in volume or frequency) and then reexamine.
- Road tested and verified complaint, found self-canceling not happening at full turn. Advise customer to wait and replace turn signal assembly once turn signals become inop.
- Advised customer and authorized repair. Remove engine cover, unscrew housing, r/r air filters. Installed housing and cover, cleaned surrounding area and road tested, OK now.
Anindya S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/22/2018