- Front tires set to 32 PSI, rear tires set to 34 PSI.
- Sent vehicle to car wash as complimentary service for customer.
- Tested during diagnostic, advise customer to obtain replacement key (panic button stuck on)
- Verified complaint, connected vehicle to MB DAS & performed diagnostic. Found the following fault codes: 0866- Voltage supply of component ME, battery too low 1106- The voltage at relay circuit 87 is too low 0925- CAN signal vehicle speed at front axle from control unit traction systems is implausible 4201- Increase of idling set speed Performed voltage test, found alternator charging at 14.1 volts, but consumer battery (in the back) tested as follows: Rated 760 EN, measured 53 EN Voltage 10 Volts, battery life 0% (replace battery) Called, advised customer & authorized repair on 2/4/2021 @ 3:46 PM for additional $ 550. Removed consumer battery & replaced with new unit. Cleared fault codes after replacing starter battery & checked for electrical draw. Cleaned out drainage areas at front & rear of vehicle to remove leaves & debris. Road tested, no more check engine light.
- Verified complaint, performed starting battery test (in the front), found the following: Rated 520 EN, measured 404 EN Voltage 12.69 Volts, battery life 67% (replace battery) Called, advised customer & authorized repair on 2/4/2021 @ 3:46 PM for additional $ 500. Removed starting battery & replaced with new unit. Checked for electrical draw. Road tested, no more warning lights.
James M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/11/2021